Weight Log

16st 9Lb (6th July 09) -> 16st 6lb (13th July 09). Difference 3lb. Target 15st.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 9

Date Tues 14th July



Food

Breakfast

  • Protein whey drink

Mid Morning Snack

  • (none)

Lunch

  • Mushroom Omelette with salad. Glass of milk.

Afternoon snack

  • Protein whey drink

Dinner


10 O'clock snack


Exercise

20 mins skip rope


In same ways it's getting harder because I can skip for longer. I think I must have managed almost a full minute at one point. Strangely, upping the workrate helps my timing. The sweat was really coming off me at one point and I was breathing really hard so the intensity level must be about right. A faster workrate definitely uses the shoulders a lot more. I can feel them ache a bit. One good thing is that I do think it's getting easier because I'm recovering quicker and I suppose each lbs of weight I lost makes it easier.

Still have my cold but I'm working through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment